- Handle a bug with private language tags. Currently not recognised by the language_tags library. The Getty services do use them. When encountered, we fall back to the undeterminded language. (#26, #27)
- Upgrade to skosprovider 0.6.0. (#13)
- Add support for the ULAN vocabulary. (#22)
- Add support for sorting. (#24)
- Allow configuring the requests session in use. (#25)
- Introduce language support. Until now it was impossible to pass in a language parameter to certain methods. This was not only a missing feature, but also a bug since the VocabularyProvider interface requires that a client can pass in extra keywords. (#16)
- iso-thes:superordinates get fetched from the SPARQL store. (#17)
- All network requests now go through requests. (#13)
- Some documentation improvements. (#15)
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.5.x.
- Now uses the IANA language code und for labels in an unknown language.
- Now throws a ProviderUnavailableException when the Getty vocab services can’t be reached.
- Handle superordinates and subordinate arrays.
- Error handling and bugfixes.